Saturday, March 15, 2008

Carrot Box

The third Saturday of every month is my FAVORITE day of the whole month! Why, you ask? Because that is the day that I go to my stamp club! I made these little Easter treat boxes for my fellow stampers. You can find this super easy template HERE.



To make these, I printed out the template on my orange card stock and then stamped them with a swirl background by TAC. For the tops of the carrots I punched both a 2.5 and 2 in. scallop in green and stamped it with the swirl from Season of joy. I then cut them both in half taping the big ones on both the front and back of the carrot and using dimensionals to adhere the smaller scallop half on top of those. I stamped my image and colored them with watercolor crayons and a blender pen, punched them out with a circle punch and layered a green scallop behind them.

3 comments:

Lizette said...

These are fantastic ! So cute !

Erika H. said...

These are fabulous...love them.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

These are so adorable! I love how you did the tops & how the whole batch is in a basket. TOO sweet! :O)