Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm officially old!

My baby girl turned 5 years old today! Where in the heck did that time go?!?! I now have 2, 3 & 5 year old girls. My post is a little late today because we've been spending lots of extra time with the birthday girl!

******************************************


When I first saw the sketch challenge I was a little intimidated. (Aren't I always lol!) I tried to talk myself out of doing it but I vowed to do all of the challenges this week so........ I pulled out my favorite go-to supplies. They consist of the stamps sets Natural beauty and Embrace life and the colors Groovy guava, Ruby red and river rock.


Here is what I came up with- I have to say, I'm actually pleased with the way that it turned out!


Supplies: Stamps-Natural beauty, Embrace life. Paper- Groovy guava, river rock, ruby red, white, Ginger blossom DP. Ink- Black stazon, groovy guava, ruby red, river rock. Accessories- corner punch, oval template, scallop scissors, hardware, brads, ribbon, dimensionals, rhinestones, stardust gelly roll pen.

**************************
And of course the most important thing that I'm sure you guys are waiting for- the winners!!
Winner of the card give away is comment #13- Carol M
Winner of the cloud template supplies comment #28 Stephanie
So ladies, e-mail me your info and I will get those out to you by Saturday! Thank you all again for your wonderful comments, they made my day.
I will also be doing another blog candy give away on Monday so check back then. Oh and don't forget about Dollar Find Friday too!

2 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Holy cow...that is fantastic!!!

jjcreations said...

The photo of your daughter is very nice....and your card is fabulous. Joan