Thursday, April 24, 2008

Snip, snip...

I had to giggle to myself when I saw that the challenge for today was to use scissors. I just received some new rubber last night and I was cutting for hours! The last thing that I wanted to do this morning was cut more stuff out lol. So I decided to use two of my new stamps and did the least amount of cutting that I could do to be able to participate in this challenge. I used cameo coral for the butterflies to give a little color to the card. They are cut out and popped up on dimensionals.

Supplies: Stamps- Essence of love, Tres chic. Paper- Basic grey, sage Shadow, white glossy. Ink- Basic grey, sage shadow, cameo coral, soft sky. Accessories- make up sponge, paper crimper, scallop scissors, corner punch, paper piercer, dimensionals.



Tomorrow is dollar find friday!

11 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Very pretty! I love the corners!

Alicia said...

Love the corner detail you did here!

Nardi said...

Love the card. I was just looking at this set wondering if I should get it or not. You may have tipped the scales on my decision. TFS!

Lori Barnett said...

Love the card. And I like that idea on the corners :) Sooooo.....what the heck is Dollar Find Friday?

Anonymous said...

I love the cameo pop! Love what you did with the set. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Jessica -- This is beautiful! I love the elegant simplicity and the surprise butterfly pop-ups! The corner punch is perfect -- where did you find such a corner punch? Let us know. The colors go so very well together. Marvelous work -- keep up the beautiful creativity!!!
~Amy~

Aubrie said...

LOVE THIS CARD! I can't wait for my set to come in. I'm tagging you for the 7 things game. CHeck out the details on my blog.

Anonymous said...

STUNNING! Such a elegant card! Perfectly beautiful!!
Elizabeth - Bead Diva

Rita said...

Gorgeous card!!! Just found your blog today from Dawn G. & I gotta say you have a fantastic blog & great looking cards & projects! I just added you to my Google reader so I can visit every day!

jjcreations said...

Wow, I love this. The colours are great and I like the layout. Joan

Amanda said...

This is beautiful! Awesome color choices :)