Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Color challenge

Today's color challenge was Taken with teal, Whisper White and Wild Wasabi. I didn't think that I would be able to make these colors work but I love how it turned out! I absolutely LOVE the Butterfly 4 corner background by DRS Designs. (I cut it into four separate stamps and then cut out the butterflies so that I could use those separately also.)

Supplies: Stamps- DRS Designs, JoAnn's clear. Paper- Black, white, wild wasabi. Ink- Taken with teal, wild wasabi, black stazon. Accessories- cuttlebug and embossing folder, dimensionals.



8 comments:

Fiona said...

This is so gorgeous - I think those colours go great together

LeAnne said...

Jessica this is gorgeous! I love the simplicity of the white space, and the details in your image! Just perfect!
LeAnne

Unknown said...

This is lovely! Great job on the challenge!!!

Denise said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Jessica!!aqemlcm

Melzie said...

It came out fabulous!!!
I'm trying to figure out what to do for this one right now, LOL!! :)

Doris said...

Great job--simply stated and not overdone! The butterflies are the perfect touch.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Jess this card is beautiful great job on this challenge!!

Debbie

Erika H. said...

This is SO wondeful. The white embossed layer looks so clean and crisp. I love the way you cut out those butterflies...gorgeous.