Monday, July 21, 2008

And the winner is...

When I saw the set One of a Kind in the SU catty I just had to have it. Of course like a lot of my "had to have" set, I have probably only inked it up once or twice. So I brought it out last night a made a couple of cards with it. I absolutely love my new nesties! It's amazing how they can really give a simple card the WOW factor.


Supplies: Stamps- One of a Kind. Paper- Real red, basic black, white. Ink- SU waterproof black. Accessories- copic markers, rectangle nesties.

******************
And of course this week's card give away winner!

Here are your random numbers:9
Timestamp: 2008-07-21 23:23:51 UTC

Mary Anne! Email me your info and which card you would like and I will get that out to you!


1 comment:

Linsey R said...

Jessica, this card is lovely! I just had to come visit and say CONgRATs and give you a super cyber HUG for your making the new DRS Design Team! YOU go, Girl! I'm so happy for you and my other friend, Etha! I can't wait to begin yet another venture with a wonderful stamp company due to people I admire so much promoting them! Hugs and smiles!