Monday, September 22, 2008

New stuff...

There are some exciting things that are going on at There She Goes that I can't wait to share with you guys! I will be making some announcements over the next week leading up to my Halloween release October first!

Those of you that have been long time readers of my blog are familiar with my Dollar Find Friday where I give you guys a tutorial of how to alter something that I have for $1 or less. Starting in October I will be starting that up again with the help of my Design Team! So be on the lookout every friday for a new DFF tutorial from one of my very talented DT members.

I will share more fun things with you guys soon!

Have a wonderful week. Can you believe that it's the end of September already???

2 comments:

Angel said...

cool!!! anxious to hear what you have to share!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your techniques for altering!