Monday, September 1, 2008

Today is the day!


That's right! Today is the day that the There She Goes store is open for business. I would like to thank you all again for making my preorder successful! I can't wait to see what you all make with your new stamps. When you get to play with them, email me a digital photo of your cards and projects to gallery@thereshegoesstore.com so that I can add them to the online gallery at There She Goes!

I loved reading about all the different things that you guys are looking forward to. Some of you had me laughing out loud!

The winner from yesterday's comments is-

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:16
Timestamp: 2008-09-01 06:03:30 UTC

(#16 again? What are the chances of that?!)

SusanR email me your info and which set you would like and I will get that out to you!

Have a wonderful week everyone!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Yay! I'm so excited Jessica! Wishing you every success :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so thrilled for you and wish you the absolute best time on your new journey!!!
I'm so proud of you for stepping up and following your dreams!!!

Big hug
~Silke~

kat said...

How exciting! Congratulations and phooey [cuz I didn't win any of your stamp sets; guess I'll have to be content with the one I pre-ordered!].

Kelli Hull said...

I am SOOO excited to get these stamps, SO...whens the next release??? LOL

Denise Marzec said...

CONGRATS, Jessica! I'm so excited for you!