Saturday, November 1, 2008

Featured Stamper winner for November

Wahoo! It's November first!! Now you guys can get your hot little hands on the two new tea sets available on the There She Goes website.

And here is the winner of this month's FEATURED STAMPER!
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:20
Timestamp: 2008-11-01 04:17:04 UTC

Order number 20 is Suzanne Baker! Congrats Suzanne I will be in contact with you soon!

********************
I would also like to formally introduce you to two new Design Team members for There She Goes!
Denise / Peanutbee
and
Silke / Sparklegirl
These ladies are so sweet and super talented!
Welcome gals!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Suzanne good luck.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Anonymous said...

I ordered my new sets this morning. I can't wait to get them!

Congrats to the Suzanne for winning!