Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Look! No Stamps!

Last time I was in my LSS I saw this new paper by My Mind's Eye and fell in love. It is THE perfect paper for the holidays. Aren't the colors just gorgeous? So for today's card, I focused on the designer paper instead of stamps. All of the designer papers that I used are by My Mind's Eye.














Inside of the card

Supplies: Stamps- None. Paper- Very vanilla, riding hood red, old olive, baja blue, My Mind's Eye. Ink- None. Accessories- Nestabilities, dimensionals, stardust gelly roll pen, brads, spiral clip, ribbon.


6 comments:

Bonnie said...

I saw this on SCS and had to come over to comment! I LOVE it! It has such beautiful shades of traditional and non traditional Christmas colours! Love it - even though you didn't stamp!

Christi Flores said...

This is fantastic!! I agree, perfect paper for the holidays and I love that snowman! :)

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Cute, cute, cute Jess I love this card and the idea that you went stampless...lol. Great job with this challenge and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh this is just gorgeous! I lvoe the colors and th pretty snowman! I thought you didn't know how to use DP...silly girl!

Anonymous said...

Totally cute - Jessica!!! No stamps - two thumbs up - way to go!!!

Stamp and Smile said...

So adoable.. Fun colors and I just LOVE It! Thanks for sharing such great talent... Smiles! :)