Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Schedule for December Release!

December's release is going to be so much fun! There will be a new challenge and lots of sneak peeks leading up to December first. There will be a total of 11 stamp sets and two new products that will be making their debut! Eight of the new stamps sets are "mini" 3"x4" sets that will only be $5! Quantities are limited on the mini sets so if you see something you like, you may want to scoop it up before someone else does :)



Schedule for the December release-

Nov. 25- Challenge starts
*This month's challenge is to create a card and beautify the inside to match the front. I think that this little detail adds so much to a card and really gives it the "wow" factor. For those of you that use your TSG stamps, you will be entered to win a new release stamp set of your choice! Please use TSG01 as your keyword for challenge uploads.

Nov. 26- I will showcase cards on my blog using the set Year Round Sentiments

Nov. 27- Cards using the new set Let's Get Together

Nov. 28- Cards using the new set Crafty Taglines

Nov. 29- Cards using some of the new Mini sets / Last day to get challenge cards in

Nov. 30- I will announce the winner of the challenge and also give you a sneak peek of all of the sets in their entirety both on my blog!

Dec. 1- All sets will be available for purchase and the new Featured Designer will be announced on my blog!

Today is the start of the challenge! You guys have 5 days to complete your challenge card and I will announce the winner on Sunday :)

Come back tomorrow for some sneak peek cards

3 comments:

Stampin Cats said...

I am going to try this. I have not particapated in any challenges yet, but I do so LOVE your stamp sets. Thanks so much for the mini set I received yesterday. (Hugs)

Heather said...

I can't wait to see all of your new sets! Looking forward to the sneak peaks!

Dawn said...

Here is my take on the challenge! I LOVED using these stamps and I hope that you will love my card! so fun to make and play along! Cant wait to see the new sets!!!
http://dawnsrubberroom.blogspot.com/2008/11/confessions-of-challenge-aholic.html