Monday, November 17, 2008

A sketch challenge and WIR winner

I finally was able to get in a little bit of stamping time this weekend and found this awesome sketch challenge by Jen del Muro. As soon as I saw this sketch, I knew that it would be perfect for the Tea For Two set!




I colored the images on this card with my Copic markers. I absolutely love these markers! They are wonderful for blending and the brilliant color is amazing. I have many favorite coloring methods but I think that the Copics would have to be #1.

I love the way that Denise puts so much detail into every card that she makes. She always takes the time to make the inside just as beautiful as the outside. I have started doing this also and I think that this extra touch makes each and every card a work of art! Give it a try, you will love it!
****************************
And of course this week's WIR winner!
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:1
Timestamp: 2008-11-17 07:03:27 UTC
Comment #1 is my dear friend Debbie! Congrats Debbie! Let know which card you would like and that will be sent out to you!

6 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

The little tea cups are just MADE for this sketch! ...and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the teabags along the bottom on the inside. Brilliant!!

Deb said...

beautiful set, fabulous coloring, and completely adorable altogether!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Great job on this sketch challenge Jess love the tea cups so cute.
I am excited winning the week in review!!!! I would love the project with the peppermint sticks if it is not to much trouble to send (or to exspensive). Just let me know Jess and I can pick another project to send me.
Have a great day and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ
dolcedebsdesigns@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Totally beautiful card - Jessica!!! You've worked the Sketch wonderfully!!!

Christi Flores said...

OMG I LOVE this Jessica!!! Congrts to Debbie!!

Etha said...

That teapot image is so neat! and the tea bags inside!! too cute ;)