Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby-

It's cold outside! I was checking out the color challenge on SCS and went to go stamp but my craft room was sooooo cold that I decided to wait until it warms up a bit. So until I can stamp, I thought that I would share one of the cards that I made the other day using the same DP by Tinkering. It was a very simple card but I love the way it turned out!

The images on this card are from the set Crafty Taglines. It can be found at my webstore There She Goes. If you haven't seen this set yet, check it out! It's perfect for making cards for your crafty friends. After all, non crafters just don't "get it" :)

Supplies: Stamps- Crafty Taglines (There She Goes). Paper- Chocolate chip, very vanilla, DP by Tinkering. Ink- momento tuxedo black. Accessories- Nestibilities, copic markers, dimensionals.


3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is beautiful!! Yes, it's freezing here too. Hope you stay warm!

Sara (deipara) said...

Jessica,

That card's adorable.

I left an award for you on my blog. :)

Kristine said...

Oh, I LOVE that saying!! And you're so right...non-craftsy people just don't "get it." Most can appreciate getting a handmade card though ;) Happy Holidays Jessica!!