Monday, February 23, 2009

Crazy puppy!

A couple of nights ago I was downstairs working on the laptop, the girls were in bed and Matt was in the shower. I hear a few bump noises and then Sammy (one of our dogs) yelp. I got up to check on him and first I see one of our cats, Wangster (that's what I get for letting Matt name a pet....) so I figured he must have put Sammy in his place again lol. Well, I look around the corner and this is what I see......



Sammy had somehow knocked my sweatshirt off of the coat rack and decided to climb in the sleeve LOL!! I could not believe what I was seeing! After I was sure he was ok, I grabbed the camera cause I knew that this is a once in a lifetime Kodak kinda moment :)

Thankfully I just had to help him put his head back in the sleeve and he was able to wiggle his way back out. Poor thing.... This is definitely a Stampbook Page moment lol!


And the winner of this weeks WIR-

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:12
Timestamp: 2009-02-23 17:49:36 UTC

Comment #12 is from Sheila

Sheila said...
I am new to your site and I love what I see! I would love to win one of these cards.Sheila
Sunday, February 22, 2009

Congrats Sheila! Email me your info and which card you would like and that will be sent out to you :)

Make sure you guys come back tomorrow for a big announcement!! You are gonna love what you see! :D

8 comments:

Anita said...

Cute photos! TFS!

Shivvy x said...

Oh Jessica, this is sooooo cute!

I have an award for you over on my blog!!

Siobhan xxx

Jane Wetzel said...

OMG! This cute little dog is totally awesome! What a great pic ! Made my day, thanks for the smile!!

Christi Flores said...

OMG how stinkin' cute!!!! I miss having a dog around the house. :(

Julie said...

OMG, is that a little weiner dog? I have one too!! OMG so flippin cute!! Thanks for sharing that pic...made my day! :)

Kristie W. said...

OMGosh, he is the cutest thing!!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Oh Jess this is one of those times where you wish you had a camera handy and luckly you did!!! Don't you just love animals they can always make us laugh (even though some times they also make you want to scream..lol)

Hope you have a great day and I am looking forward to being here tomorrow. TFS.

Love You
Debbie

Terri Trotter Earley said...

These are the best dogs ever!!! We had to put ours down 2 years ago and I still miss her all the time. Too cute!

It's a good life!
Terri E.