Monday, February 16, 2009

Featured Stamper!

I can't believe that the weekend is over already! Sheesh... that was quick lol! I wanted to share with you guys a card that I made for yesterday's Featured Stamper on SCS. It was our very own guest designer for February, Julie Lacey!! She has an amazingly gorgeous style and it took me forever to finally decide on this card-




























I changed-
*The colors
*Stamps used
*Placement of brads
*Used scallop border

My Card
It's been awhile since I've used my Let's Get Together set, so I got it out and inked it up. This is such a fun set! The cup in paper pieced and the designer paper I used is by Basic Grey (Urban Prairie). My friend Kelli got me FOUR mini packs of Basic Grey paper and I love them all!!


***********
And of course, here is this weeks WIR winner!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:20
Timestamp: 2009-02-16 17:54:10 UTC

Comment #20 was

Mary Anne in NJ said...
beautiful cards...
Monday, February 16, 2009

Congratulations Mary Anne! Email me with what card you would like and that will be sent to you!




4 comments:

Christi Flores said...

What a gorgeous CASE!! This is fantastic!! Makes me want some coffee. :)

Julie said...

Jessica! I love your card! I'm so glad you got to play in the challenge! How fun to be the featured stamper! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just super cute!!

Kristie W. said...

Great CASE! I love your coffee cup!