Friday, March 20, 2009

SALE!!

Everyone loves a sale and starting this month There She Goes will be having a Changing Of The Seasons sale! The sale will be from Friday the 20th (the first day of spring!) - Tuesday the 24th. There are 4 stamp sets that are each 15% off! This season's sale sets are-

Crafty Taglines $12.75 (reg. $15.00)
LOL Taglines $18.70
Welcome Home $18.70
Special Delivery $12.75 (reg. $15.00)

I made my card using the sale set Welcome Home. I absolutely LOVE this set and find that it's nearly impossible to make a "bad" card with it! Even though it looks intimidating, I promise you it is super simple to color! I just used a few colored pencils and blended them with some mineral spirits.

Make sure you visit the other Trendsetters to see their beautiful creations using the sets that are for sale! You are going to be amazed. Like always!


Angela
Becky
Bev
Christi
Denise
Faith
Holly
Joanne
Jodi
Julie
Maki
Silke

Wendy

Make sure you scroll down for Denise's fabulous Dollar Find Friday project!!

8 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

stunning....wow...looks like you go right into that door.....fab choices in papers and colors....lovely

Julie said...

Beautiful, Jessica! Love the DP!

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome!! I love how you color that image and I love that DP!

Becky Carafa said...

Gorgeous! Love the paper too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!
Awesome colors....I want my house look like that, lol.

Christi Flores said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and that dp is gorgeous!!

Angela said...

Beautiful, soft colour scheme on this one. Love it!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card - Jessica!!! Love the colors!!!