Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stampbook Wednesday and feeling a little sketchy...

It's stampbook Wednesday! When I saw this gorgeous card made by Joanne for the release sneak peeks, I knew that I just had to make it into a stampbook page! The colors she used are so unique and gorgeous together!


Here is Joanne's card


















And here is my page. Let me apologize in advance for the poor picture. I just can not for the life of me find a way to take good pictures of my stampbook pages. Grrr...

I love this picture of the girls' sleeping! They look like sweet little angels :)


For this page, I combined the two new sets Blessings and Nature Of Friendship . For the bird panel, I sponged (with a makeup sponge) soft sky, baja breeze and tempting turquoise ink. I then stamped the silhouette images in Momento tuxedo black. For the moon I I sponged some apricot appeal on a separate piece of paper then added some shadows with real rust. I punched out a circle and added it to the sky panel. The sentiments used on this are both from the blessings set. I love how versatile these are!

*******************
And now for something a little sketchy. I love this sketch and it came together pretty easily for me. I used my new Parisian DP and filigree brads. I love those things!



I hope that you all have a fabulous day today, happy stamping!

6 comments:

Julie said...

GORGEOUS, Jessica! Love the scrapbook page and that card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

You are so creative....love how you transformed the card into a scrapbook page.....wow

Christi Flores said...

Wow! Awesome eye candy!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are both GORGEOUS!! I can't get good pictures of my Scrapbook pages either...both of them, LOL!!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Jess I love both projects. Your scrap page is so wonderful and your girls do look like angels. I hope you have a great day and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, Jessica.

~Nina