Monday, March 9, 2009

What time is it???

Seriously, this time change messes me up every time! Especially when we lose an hour. I didn't have that hour to lose in the first place lol!

This morning we woke up to snow and I could have sworn that spring was just around the corner. I am so ready for nice weather so the kids can play outside again and get some very much needed fresh air! We have had this yucky cold going around our house for a month now and just when we think that everyone is finally getting better, it starts all over again.

Because it is so cold today, my craft room is freezing which is why I didn't stamp this morning. It's hard to get the mojo flowing when my teeth are chattering lol! But I do have some goodness for you- the WIR winner!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:21
Timestamp: 2009-03-09 16:30:49 UTC

Susan said...
These are drop-dead gorgeous cards! You really have a fantastic set of designers. Thanks so much for the yummy eye-candy!
Monday, March 09, 2009

Congrats Susan! Email me your info and which card you would like and that will be sent out to you!

I hope that you all have a wonderful start to your week!

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Girl, I am totally not feeling the time change. Everytime I look at the clock I sigh. LOL Sorry that you're cold there. We're in the 80's here but it's not going to last. :( Stay warm sweetie and congrats Susan!!

Unknown said...

I'm totally with you, Jessica...for the time changing. I'm so tired and sleepy...
Yep, you shouldn't stamp in the cold room. Glue dots don't even work, lol.
Take care.

Mandy said...

I am so ready for winter to be over too. The robins just started coming back to PA, so that should be a good sign that springs is coming soon.

Congrats Susan....:)