Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A sweet color challenge

The color challenge for today was to use Pink Pirouette, Bordering Blue, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip (opt.). I didn't have any Bordering Blue so I used Baja Breeze as the closest substitute that I had. The layout I used was inspired by this card from Jodi (kharmagirl). I love the way she uses colors and layouts :)
All images on the main panel are from the set Cupcake M&M and the scallop layer images are from Nature Of Friendship. To color the images, I used my blender pen with Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette and Certainly Celery ink pads. I added a little bit of sparkle to the cupcakes and stand as well. The DP used is from SU and I believe that it is Parisian Breeze.

*************************
Holly has posted the first ever TSG color challenge on the PCP TSG group! The colors to use are:
Certainly Celery
Apricot Appeal
Lovely Lilac
* please feel free to add a neutral color as needed!
There is no time limit for this challenge and if you would like to play along, please use the keyword TSGCC01 so we can all check out your work!
I also wanted to let you know that Faith (markie's mom) and some of her friends have started a new challenge blog! There will be a fun challenge posted every Friday.

Have a happy Tuesday and I will see you back here tomorrow for Stampbooking Wednesday!

5 comments:

Silli said...

wow, Jessica, your card is so beautiful. Love the colors and the papers... Great!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!! I LOVE that dp!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a beauty.....those cupcakes look deeelish in these colors....tfs

Connie M. said...

A very sweet card indeed!! Great with these colors, Jessica!

Kelli Hull said...

That is a super cute card Jessica!!! Love the color combo and you definately made your sets shine!!!! Lookin good!!!!