Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday already??

How in the world did that happen?! Funny how the week drags on and the weekend speeds by huh?

First up- WIR winner!
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:10
Timestamp: 2009-07-13 16:21:19 UTC

Comment #10- DaDoodleDiva said...
What a fabulous group of cards! Anyone would have a tough time choosing...
Sunday, July 12, 2009

Congrats Dell! Email me your info and which card you would like and that will be sent right out to you :)

******************************
I made this card a couple of days ago but haven't posted here yet. I made this for the Featured Stamper challenge and this week's gallery was Kelly's (schirmCAT) . I chose this card of hers to case (how could I not when she used TSG stamps??) and as you can tell, I got a little carried away once I started lol! I ended up changing quite a bit but kept a tree image and made it pink and green. I used my new pack of My Mind's Eye (my favorite brand of DP's!) that I picked up at my very first visit to Hobby Lobby when I was on vacation. Can I just tell you how awesome that store is??? I am so jealous that we don't have one anywhere close to where I live :(
The image seems a little dark to me but in all fairness I was taking this picture at 1:00 AM (light box obviously wasn't doing it's job as I thought it should). But let me back up. After I was done making this card, I had to actually find my camera. It took me quite awhile to track down (I swear I don't remember leaving it DH's shop earlier in the afternoon and you can only guess how long it took for me to actually check there lol!). Then I had to find my USB cord so I could import the picture to my laptop. That was conveniently located underneath my huge craft desk near the wall. But of course I checked the whole entire house a few times before I found this great spot *insert eye roll*. Did I mention that it was 1:00 AM?? After all that, it was a piece of cake lol!

Hope you guys have a great week!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE LOVE THIS!!!

slbt17 said...

I love this card - and I love this stamp set - on top of my wish list!
Sandra

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute Jessica!!