Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stampbook Wednesday!

Blogger is giving me a hard time uploading pictures this morning so I will add more views of my projects once it cooperates a little better!

Happy Stampbook Wednesday! Today I did things a little backwards, my card was inspired by my Stampbook Page instead of the other way around. When I saw the sketch challenge posted last night I knew it would be a great to use as a layout as well. Then after my page was just about complete I thought "hey, this would make a cute card too!". Imagine that, lol!

What is a Stampbook Page? A Stampbook Page is a scrapbook page created using stamps and inspired by a card. Each week I create a new Stampbook Page to give you ideas on how to use your stamps in a new way and hopefully inspire you to catch up on those family photos that you've been meaning to scrapbook ;)

Supplies: (stamps) Flowers Of Happiness (paper) My Mind's Eye DP, Black, Very Vanilla (ink) Momento Tuxedo Black (accessories) Rhinestones, circle punch, dimensionals, Nestabilitites, embossing folder.

3 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

They are both gorgeous...the card and the page!!

TannyP said...

Those are great! Thanks for inspiring. I'd never heard of a stampbook and now I wanna get going =)

Gail S. said...

Great job!! I love this idea by taking a card and making a stampbook page. I can't wait for the next one.