Sunday, August 30, 2009

With Treemendous love & happiness


Last night after the release party I felt like stampin. Chatting with fellow stampers excited about new stamps for over 2 hours will do that to ya lol! So I headed on over to SCS (where else???) to see who the featured stamper for Sunday would be. The talented person featured this week is akronstamperdpk. What a fun gallery to draw inspiration from! I ended up choosing this card of hers to case. The things I changed were stamps, colors, and added stitching and dimensionals. I finally got a chance to ink up two of the new mini sets Treemendous and Flourish. Oh my, what fun I am going to have these babies!!
Supplies used:
Stamps- Treemendous, Flourish
Paper- Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Mellow Moss
Ink- Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel and Mellow Moss
Accessories- Ribbon, dimensionals, brad, flower, sewing machine for stitching, Nestabilities

Don't forget to stop by the TSG Blog for the Week In Review!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love tree stamps! And that sentiment rocks girl! I need to go and snoop and see the new ones! Love this! And the release party was last night, sorry I missed it!

Anita said...

Beautiful card!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Beautiful card, Jess! I will have to wait and see if I'm lucky enough (ha, LOL) to be a winner tomorrow but I am DEF getting the fairy set and I love Treemendous too!!!

Kerri Settle said...

Very beautiful card, I love the softness and the color choice. Those new sets are great.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is stunning Jess!!

Kim P said...

I'm never around for the release party...but I bet yo had fun! This card is beautiful! I'll have to peek in your store!