Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Friday!

***The Friday Night Chat has been started here on the TSG Forum. You need to be a registered member to view or access the forum so make sure you do that first! It only takes a few minutes and then you are ready to join the fun :)***

And don't forget to check out Faith's super cute Dollar Find Friday projects as well!

Wahoo for Friday! I am soooo looking forward to sleeping in a little bit tomorrow (if I'm lucky I may even be able to sleep in till 8:00 ;) It's been a week of late nights and early mornings and I can definitely feel them catching up with me today. I'm not sure how I pull it off but for some reason I am both a night owl and a morning person lol! I'm trying to work on getting to bed earlier but it just so much easier to get work done in the evenings after the girls in bed ;)

I started this card a few days ago but finished up the inside and added rhinestones this morning. I used stamps from the mini set Thinking of You. I love this sentiment! They were stamped on a white panel that was cut out using Nestabilities which was then popped up on dimensionals. The DP used on the card base is actually a double sided design by Cosmo Cricket (I used my sewing machine to stictch around the edges). The card base is Not Quite Navy. Images were colored with Copic markers then added a rhinestone to each of the middles.

Here is the inside:
I hope that you will join us tonight for the chat! Have a great weekend :)

3 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Jess! LOVE the layout and that quote! You used my favorite paper too!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is adorable!!

kerianne said...

Gorgeous card!