Monday, November 30, 2009

TSG31- It's a color challenge!

This week our challenge is brought to us by our scrappy Trendsetter of the week- Julie! Our challenge this week is to use the colors red, blue, green and only neutrals. What a great color challenge to use as we scurry to finish up our holiday cards lol! You can find out all the details on this challenge and how you can win a $5 gift certificate to the TSG store right HERE.

For my first card, I used the just released set Holiday Tags. The images were stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black, colored with a blender pen and SU inks, cut out and adhered to the Very Vanilla layer that was stamped in Sahara Sand. I also added some sparkle with my Stardust Gelly Roll pen but you can't really see it in this picture.

Here is another card that I made but it incorporates some pink which is totally just another shade of red right??? LOL! I love making these types of cards. They are so simple yet really stand out! The images used on this card are from the set HSH Holiday Additions (which is expected to be back in stock today or tomorrow!). The images were stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black, colored with a blender pen and inks, sparkled, and I added a rhinestone to the flower centers.



2 comments:

Kim P said...

I love both of these cards! Love how you take tiny images and create BIG interest!

Anonymous said...

About time I commented hey!!! LOL I love the present one and the background! Very creative!