Friday, January 8, 2010

All the flowers

Join us tonight here in the TSG Forum for the Friday Night Chat! It's a great time to hang out with friends and we love meeting new people!

(click to enlarge)


It's been quite a few days since I've done any stamping so I was very happy that I was able to whip up two cards last night! For both of my cards I used the new Garden Of Friends stamp set and used my favorite go to layout. This one features squares and the other card that I made (that I will be sharing tomorrow) features the same layout but using circles instead.

I stamped the flowers on white cardstock and colored them in using a blender pen and SU inks before cutting them out to use on the small square panels. For the white layer, I stamped one of the leaves in the set in Always Artichoke ink then backed it with colored cardstock before matting it on black and adding it to the card base.

Inside of card

4 comments:

Judy McMullen said...

Jessica, I love this layout using each square featuring a different colored flower! So perfect with this sentiment!!

Rose said...

Oh wow this is adorable and pretty. Delightful card . Love it. Hugs.

Christi Flores said...

Awesome layout and beautiful card!!!

Michelle said...

This is so pretty!