Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ring bell for service

Do you ever have those days where you just want to change your name?? You know instead of going by 'mom' you could go by 'what else can I do for you mom?'. LOL! My card is perfect for those kind of days ;)

I used one of my favorite images from the new set ROFL Taglines. The bell image was stamped in Chocolate Chip right onto the dp and was then colored in with a blender pen and SU inks before adding some Diamond Glaze to make them stand out.

Close up of bell
Inside of card. The sentiment says 'If no one answers do it yourself.' How perfect is that??? I'm thinking about getting a real bell to put in every room of my house ;)
Have a great day everyone!!

2 comments:

Anita said...

I have days when I want to change my name. Cute card!

Mary J said...

Really great card - you made that bell really POP! Yummy colours too!