Monday, February 1, 2010

TSG40- ATC

Monday is here and you know what that means, it's time for another great TSG Challenge! Our challenge this week is brought to us by the Trendsetter of the week, Maki. She has challenged us to make an ATC. I am so excited about this challenge because ATCs are one of my very favorite stamping projects! You haven't made one yet, I highly recommend that you do :)

ATC stands for Artist Trading Card and the size is 2.5x3.5 which is the perfect size so that they can be stored in baseball card holders! Which is exactly what I do with mine. I love going through my ATC binder looking at all my 'pretties'! You can find out all about this challenge here on the TSG Blog.

For today's ATC (I made a bunch of them that I will be sharing throughout the week!) I used the new set ROFL Taglines which was just released this weekend. This set has a bunch of different images that would be perfect to use on a set of ATC's!

As soon as I designed this roll of film, I knew right away that the first project I created with it was going to definitely have some 3D element to it. I stamped the film twice, colored (with a blender pen and ink) the container and first part of film on one and colored the entire film of the other. I then cut them out and layerd them by curling parts of the images with my finger before adding a dimensional under the first part of the film before it 'curls'. I added the image to the ATC base with another dimensional. I stamped, colored, cut out and added the smaller film containers with a thinner dimensional.

Close up of the dimension
I hope you will play along with us this week! ATCs are so much fun to make and I know that you will be addicted after you make one :) Come back tomorrow to see some more ATC's!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Jessica, this is fantastic! The scalloped edge looks awesome!

Theresa said...

Jessica, your ATCs are fabulous. I just love the image and sentiment. I need to make these for some of my co-workers!! :)