Monday, April 19, 2010

Tag, you're it!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing weekend because you are going to need the extra energy for this week. It is TSG Release Week!! We are starting the party off with a fun challenge- create a tag/feature a tag on your card. Head on over to the TSG Blog for all of the details and find out how you can win a TSG gift certificate!

For my card, I used a new set that was released last month, Spring Fever. I am in love with these little squirells. Aren't they adorable?? The cool thing about this card is that the tag can easily be removed and used as book mark :)

For the kraft layer on the card base, I stamped the long sentiment stamp from the set in rows then added the scalloped black strip before creating the pleated ribbon. The squirrels were stamped in black right onto the kraft layer and I stamped the heart on a seperate piece of paper before cutting it out and adhering it between the squirrels with a dimensionals. I also stamped the larger bench towards the top of the layer.

The tag was created by stamping the kraft layer, embossing with an embossing folder, sanding the raised impressions, stamping the sentiment and then stamping the heart in red. The bench was stamped onto cream cardstock, cut out and adhered to the tag using dimensionals. I did the same for the squirrels. I then stapled the ribbon to the top.

4-19-10
Make sure you stop by tomorrow so you don't miss the start of our sneak peeks. You are going to love this release!!

No comments: