Saturday, August 21, 2010

Garden Of Friends

Here is another one of the cards that I made during my stamping extravaganza the other day. I love how it turned out :)

8-18-10-1
*Stamp set used- Garden Of Friends
*Main panel is DP from K&co. with a Choc. chip mat, sponged and sewed with sewing machine
*Sentiment panel cut with Nestabilities, sponged and stitched
*Image/sentiment stamped in chocolate chip
*Flower and leaf images stamped onto K&co DP, sponged, cut out and adhered to sentiment panel with dimensionals

4 comments:

bernietom47 said...

Sorry I haven't been by for a while. Wow you've been busy. The girls rooms are adorable. Your cards are lovely.
Blessings Bernie

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous!!!

Judy McMullen said...

This is beautiful, Jessica! Love those beautiful images and awesome sentiment, along with the lovely soft colors and paper!!

Lisa H. said...

wow! Jessica, I love this card. the paper, those giant scallops and of course the beautiful flower.