Friday, September 10, 2010

Puppy thank you cards

Here is a set of cards that I made for some friends of mine :)

*Stamp set used: Puppy Love and sentiment from Believe In You
*Create 3.5x5.5 card base out of white cardstock
*Add two DP's to both the top and bottom of card base. Add cloud DP to center.
*Tie ribbon knot bow on bottom panel
*Stamp pawprint and sentiment
*Stamp puppy on seperate piece of cardstock (sentiment on sign from Believe In You), color, cut out and adhere to base with dimensionals

7 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

These are really pretty Jessica. I love the fresh, clean look they have.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

These are so super gorgeous!! I love this dp too stunning.
I really need to get me some TSG stamps.
Kristy xx

Crafty Math Chick said...

Awwww! These are so sweet! I just LOVE seeing puppy set cards! See you tonight at FNC?

~Meredith

Jessie/knightrone said...

How CUTE!! I love them!!

Kim P said...

How CUTE are these???

I need to save up for another order soon!!

Anonymous said...

Shut up!!! How cute are these!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are so cute!!!!