Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bountiful Blessings

I have to admit that my mojo has been next to nothing for quite awhile lately. But fortunately I was bitten by the stamping bug last night and actually wanted to stamp! I ended up creating 4 cards just for fun (and I even like how they turned out lol!) and I can't even remember the last time that happened. The two cards below were so easy to create and yet look stunning in real life. Instead of actually coloring in the image, I used an Aquapainter to shade with Sahara Sand ink. This gives a beautiful depth to the image!

*Stamp set used: Bountiful Blessings
*Paper: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Gina K. Ivory
*Ink: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand
*Accessories: Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, Twine, SU Punches

**Below are close ups of the two different images**

2 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Your mojo is alive and kickin' girlie...these are GORGEOUS! LOVE how you shaded them...so STRIKING!!

Torico said...

These cards are stunning, Jessica! I love the simplicity and elegant look of your cards!