Friday, January 21, 2011

Kylie's Kards & FNC

Hooray! It's Friday!!!! Join us right here in the TSG Forum for our weekly Friday Night Chat.
Everyone is welcome and we love to meet new people!

When Kylie found out that this week's TSG Challenge was all about embossing she got so excited! You see, I have never let her emboss anything with my powders and heat gun before and since she now has her very own day on my blog she thought it was about time for me to let her lol!
She got a little carried away with the whole embossing thing and didn't have time to work on the actual cardbase before it was time for her to go to bed ;) I can't blame the girl though, I remember my early embossing days and how magical I thought it all was lol!!
1-21-11
Stamps: Hunny Bunnies

2 comments:

Piali said...

Sooooo Sweet!!!
I still love embossing ..its fun!!!
Big hugs for Kylie!!

StinkerbellSteph said...

Ahhh! So impressed! Embossing was first thing to get me hooked to stamping.