Monday, January 24, 2011

TSG91 Sketch Challenge

Release week is officially here and we are starting off with a fun sketch! Make sure you stop by the TSG Blog for all the details about this challenge as well as how you can win a TSG gift certificate just by playing along!!

Yesterday my girls and I kidnapped Kelli and we headed up to Corinna's house for a fun day of stamping. I had some high hopes of getting at least a few cards done but unfortunately I learned a very valuable lesson- I simply can't create anything when I'm not at home lol!! I did have lots of fun playing with all of Corinna's toys and I did get some images colored to use on cards so it wasn't a total loss. Plus the girls had a blast with two of their favorite stampers! Kylie got to help make chili with Corinna and Kayla was pretty much physically attached to Kelli the entire time lol!

Since I was having such a tough time creating, Kelli stepped in and whipped out this adorable card using one of the brand new sets (this one is called Back In 10) that will be featured for tomorrow's Blog Hop Challenge sneak peeks! How cute is this card??
Kelli 
So I decided to give the whole stamping thing one more shot this morning and even though it felt like it took me forever to create this card, I do like how it turned out. This adorable girl is from a new set called Happy Mail that will be shown off on Wednesday.
Jessica
Thanks for stopping by today and make sure that you come back all week long for more sneak peeks of all the fabulous stamp sets that will be released this week!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love both of these! Kelli's card is adorable and I love the colors on yours! Looking forward to another fantastic release this month! :)

Kelli Hull said...

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I'm FAMOUS!!!! I'm FAMOUS!!!!! :)

I DO spy some stolen bingage on yours though... was that AFTER Matt took the girls to school???? LMAO

It turned out SUPER cute Jessica!!!! Still callin them PP Girls!!! ;)

Jessie/knightrone said...

OOOOO, SO CUTE!! Love them BOTH!!