Monday, February 7, 2011

My Mojo Makers :D

I wanted to pop in and share a few pictures from a fun weekend with amazing friends! On Friday the girls and I headed over to Corinna's house where we also met up with Kim, Angela and Danielle. Oh my goodness, I love these ladies!! I got to meet and hang out with Kim and Angela back in October but it was the first time I met Danielle and let me tell you, she fit in with us crazies just fine :)

Corinna was the perfect host and made sure that we were all taken care of and (in true TSG style) even welcomed us with flowers upon the arrival at her house ;) We did some shopping, ate some great food and of course got inky! We all had laptops out and were participating at the TSG Friday Night Chat as well Skyping with Holly. Good times, good times......The girls had a blast even though they got a little bit wild towards the end of the night. So I took them home and went back the next day all by myself for some grown up time!

Sparkle was already there when I got there the next morning and it was great getting to hang out with her again too! Since I was there without kids this time, I was waaaay more productive and actually got a few cards made! I actually love what I made and these girls are officially my Mojo Makers. I was bummed to have to say goodbye to my friends but we have made plans to get together again in April!

No comments: