Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tastes Like Chicken

I must have had way too much fun this weekend cause I am feeling completely run down now lol! I was feeling completely inspired while hanging out with my stampin' friends and with all the craziness going on it was only natural that I ended up using the Tastes Like Chicken stamp set while there ;) This card was inspired by the colors that Sparkle was using on a project she was working on. I love how the teal, yellow and orange go so well together and I would have never thought to use them on my own like this!

2-7-11

Have a great stampin' day everyone!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

this is too stinkin' funny, jessica! love the colors, the papers, and your coloring! awesome job!

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Jess (who would have thought that a trailer could be gorgeous? LOL!!) LOVE this!

Katie Skiff said...

Yes, this card is awesome!! Your colors rock, and your coloring does as well. Glad you gals had a great time

Crafty Math Chick said...

Very pretty, love the crocheted lace border.
~Meredith

Anonymous said...

HA!!! Oh so true!!! Love this girl, so darling!

Angela Thomas said...

Love the color combo of this card! Love your coloring! Love it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Holy cow, girl...you managed to make something hilarious, gorgeous...awesome!!