Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lovin' that new baby smell!

My best friend Dani came over to hang out yesterday along with two of my favorite little people :) We live about 40 minutes away from each other so we aren't able to get together everyday like we would prefer but I guess we are doing pretty good at 2-3 times a week is still pretty good lol.

I have been meaning to take some 'real' pictures of the boys for a few weeks now but it's been hard for me to put them down to pick up the camera ;) I finally managed to build up the strength to do it today and we got some pretty darn cute pictures of my handsome nephews! Since they are preemies they are still pretty small but at two months are almost at 7 lbs. And believe me, they still have that new baby smell too :D

I promise to be back tomorrow with some inky goodness!

No comments: