Monday, May 9, 2011

TSG106 Inspiration Challenge- Christine

Today's TSG challenge is this fabulous inspiration piece brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week- Christine! I love these bright colors as well as the lines and as soon as I saw this picture, I immediately thought of the Welcome Home stamp set.

Make sure you stop on by the There She Goes blog for all the info about this challenge as well as to find out how you can win a TSG gift card simply by playing along!

This card came together pretty easily for me and I love the bright, bold colors as well as the off center angle of the image panel.
5-9-11
Stamps: Welcome Home
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Lime Twist My Mind's Eye, White, Black
Accessories: Dimensionals, Prismacolor pencils, sewing machine, ribbon

Recipe:
* Create cardbase from white cardstock. Cut red dp layer, stamp sentiment in lower corner, stitch around edges and mat on black, add yellow DP strip to red layer. Adhere to cardbase using dimensionals.
* Stamp images onto white cardstock, color with Prismacolor pencils, blend, mat on black, add ribbon tabs to side and adhere to cardbase using dimensionals. 


1 comment:

Crafty Math Chick said...

Hi Jessica! Hope you are recovered from the post-MOABH chaos - I had an absolute BLAST! I reeeeally did! I am so impressed you have the energy to create now too - this looks terrific - a great use of the colors and theme of Christine's photo selection.
~Meredith