Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fabulous

Hi everyone! Sorry for being such a bad blogger, I actually have been stamping regularly lately but I just haven't had the time to blog my creations! Have you guys been stopping by the TSG Blog this week to play along in our birthday challenge riddles?? If not, you should hop on over there to find out how you can win a $10 gift certificate every day this week!!

I whipped up this card last weekend using the newly released stamp set Fabulous and paired it with some fun DP by Cosmo Cricket. I'm going through another bling phase so don't be surprised to see lots of Stardust Gelly Roll Pen and Rhinestones on my projects for the next few weeks lol! I'm also a bit infatuated by crochet ribbon from Ribbon Carousel which I'm sure you will notice too ;)
Fabulous
Stamps: Fabulous
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Black, DP by Cosmo Cricket
Accessories: Colored adhesive pearls, Crochet Ribbon from Ribbon Carousel, Corner Rounder, Stardust Gelly Roll pen, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Alina said...

wonderful, fabulous card! Love the composition!

Annabella Merlin said...

the black accent is cute! overall this card looks stunning!