Friday, March 16, 2012

Bon Appetit

Hi everyone and happy Friday! I have a fun card that I made for this week’s TSG Challenge which is to create a card with a ‘hidden surprise’. The hidden surprise in this card is that it is actually a box! You can find the fabulous tutorial that Beate created for this project right here on SplitCoast Stampers. You can also get the details about this challenge and find out how you can win a TSG gift certificate simply by playing along by heading over to the TSG Blog.

I had intended on using this for Kylie’s golden birthday card (her birthday is April 9th) because she loves to bake but she just informed the other night during dinner that she wants her special birthday card to use images from the stamp set Tastes Like Chicken and have a goat eating flowers out of the toilet. Hahahaa…. this kid takes after her mama!

Here is what the card looks like ‘closed’

Bon Appetit
Then you slide off the ‘belly band’ and the card opens up to this adorable box. How cute is that?! I absolutely love the sentiment that I used on this card because the is what my girls say to me every night while I’m cooking dinner. Crazy kiddos'.

Bon Appetit

Supplies:

Stamp Sets- Bon Appetit
Ink- Momento Tuxedo Black and Toffee
Paper- White, black, and DP by TCP Studio
Accessories- Prismacolor Pencils, OMS, Nestabilities, sponge, SU border punch, dimensionals, SU punch,

No comments: