Friday, May 4, 2012

TSG154 Flower Challenge- Just For You

TSG154 May Flowers

This week our challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week, Laurel! She is challenging us to make a card or project using May flowers!! Since April is almost over, and we all know how the saying goes, it is time for May flowers, so be sure to use SOMETHING floral on your card, whether it be paper, stamps, or embellishments.

I have been pretty good about playing along in the TSG challenges but actually blogging my creations afterwards? Not so much lol! I really am trying to get better at this whole blogging thing but I get distracted easily so sitting through an entire blog post is nearly impossible Winking smile

I’m really going to work on getting to be a better blogger so bear with me if my posts are short and sweet. Besides you just want to see the cards anyways right??

Just For You

Stamps: Just For You
Accessories: Ribbon from RibbonCarousel.com , dimensionals, adhesive pearls, sponge, SU scallop border punch, sewing machine, edge distressor
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Early Espresso

3 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!

Candace said...

I love your card, Jessica!! The colors are so soft and pretty, and I love how you stamped the flowers on the patterned paper! Hugs!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY