Wednesday, June 20, 2012

TSG(again) week- Bee Happy

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend! I had Lasik eye surgery done last week and unfortunately had some complications during the healing process but 8 days later I think my eyes are finally getting back to a new normal Smile

This week over at the TSG Blog we are featuring a few of our older sets in what we call TSG(again!) week. Today the set we are showing off is Bee Happy, one of my favorite mini sets!

This card has lots of goodies that I got at RibbonCarousel.com but do you see that cute die shape border on the bottom? That’s the TSG Spider Web Die! Love versatility in my crafting supplies Smile

Bee Happy 2

TSG Products: Bee Happy  and Spider Web Die

RibbonCarousel.com Products: Bazzil Cardstock, Fab{u}lous DP, Satin Pleated Ribbon

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh no, Jessica, I hope you're feeling better now! Your card is super cute, and I love all of that pink paper with your darling bee. Heal quickly!

Theresa said...

oh no! I am going to have lasik end of summer. Just finally made the decision. SHould I reconsider?

Ok on to better things here. That is one super cute card. Love the paper.

Theresa said...

ok love the paper on this card. super cute.

second omg are you ok? i am having lasik end of the summer, I finally convinced myself....