Sunday, July 22, 2012

No Peeking

I made this card awhile back but never got around to sharing it with you guys. I absolutely love how this quick and simple card turned out!

I used one of the stamp sets we released last holiday season called No Peeking. This set was originally designed to be used for creating Advent calendars but are great for making simple cards too!

I stamped one of the circle images included in this set on the cardbase to create the design. The image was stamped onto a separate piece of cardstock, colored, cut out and adhered to the cardbase using dimensionals.

No Peeking

Stamp set used: No Peeking

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this! Simple yet stunning!

Anonymous said...

I love your cards!!! They always rock!

Monika said...

wonderful card, love this set.Did you get this set back in the shop?
Monika