Monday, December 17, 2012

TSG186 Sketch Challenge (Tooth Fairy Approved)

It is TSG release week and to start off the fun we have this great sketch challenge over at the TSG Blog! Head over their to get the details on the challenge and to find out how you can win a TSG gift certificate just by playing along :)

TSG186

For my sketch challenge I used a brand new stamp set called Tooth Fairy Approved(that will be released this Saturday evening after the release party chat). Melyssa Connelly did a fabulous job illustrating this set and I can’t wait for you guys to see all of the fun images that are included! We will have our official sneak peeks happening this Wednesday.

TSG186

Stamp set used: Tooth Fairy Approved (to be released 12-22-12)

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I love this card!!! And perfect timing because my girl is going to lose her first tooth any day now. Must check out this new set!!